kids' activities, camps, education, schools and etc.....

My Kids Recognition and Graduation

This is a late post of mine from the recognition and graduation of my two children.


March 13.  Baccalaureate Mass held at San Pedro Cathedral Parish.


Mikaela was assigned to bring a gift offering for the mass.  At exactly 12 noon we are there already for their mass final rehearsal.  And at 2pm the start of their Baccalaureate Mass.

After the mass we headed to DAVAO FAMOUS RESTAURANT to buy our favorite siopao.  But my daughter insisted that we have to eat there because she's hungry and because I was hungry too I agree with her.

We ordered their famous SIOPAO and LOMI.




MARCH 18. CVAES GRADUATION DAY
   
My eldest daughter will receive her diploma in her primary school year.  Very excited knowing that my eldest is finished with her elementary years and preparing her to start another year for GRADE 7 as she was already included to new DEPED curriculum the K to 12 Program.



Well I know my daughter is a grown up one now but still have to give guidance to my first born child.



MARCH 20. CVAES RECOGNITION FOR GRADE 6,4, and 3.

Another tiring day but need to wake up early in the morning to attend my two daughters
Recognition.  Yes, in my daughter Mikaela's Graduation only those who have HONOR'S and Diplomas was given to them.  That is why they still have Grade 6 recognition for pupils with merits, medals and special awards.



Maybe they separate the awarding of merits to avoid crowded and messy celebration.  And I agree with this kind of system though it consumes most of our time but this happened only once in our lifetime as parents.




Going to the stage and pinning my kids ribbons,awards and honors are a true sign that my two kids are striving well in their studies and I am very, very proud to see them that they all excel in any way.


CONGRATS GIRLS and MAMA LOVES YOU!

CONGRATS TO ALL 2013 GRADUATES!!!


9 comments:

  1. I know you are proud! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun. You must be one proud mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Staci and @Tara: you're right sissy so proud of them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Congrats to your girls! Happy Graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your girls - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fun and the food looks delish!My little girl is barely in Kinder, but I am looking forward to her graduation in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so fun. I know you are very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to your girls and of course to you Mommy.

    Mommy Maye
    www.momaye.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! This provides me great insight into local's daily life.. Nice pictures, and congratulations to your kids! :)

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete