Saturday, February 23, 2013

64th FOUNDATION DAY of CVAES

It is time to get ready for the 64th FOUNDATION DAY of the school where my children are enrolled.







CVAES (CESAREO VILLA-ABRILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL), formerly Bucana Elementary School. The school's address is Bucana Trading Boulevard, Davao City.

My father, Mr. Juan P. Pal, taught at this university for 32 years, leaving an outstanding legacy. His extensive academic knowledge in education contributed to his popularity among his students. Even though he is no longer teaching, his name will still be remembered by some of his former students and some of his teaching colleagues.

In 2005, the year of his retirement, the institution was renamed CVAES. I don't know how they came up with this 64th FOUNDATION OF CVAES because, as far as I know, BUCANA ELEM. School is still the school's name. Anyway, I hope someone can enlighten me on this matter.

Mr. JUAN P. PAL and CHELSEA
Picture taken last year 2012


Because my oldest daughter Mikaela has been sick for about a week, she was unable to participate in the school presentation; however, she was present and photographed her sister Chelsea as well as other presentations from other levels. 


KINDER PRESENTATION

GRADE 3 PRESENTATION 

GRADE 4 PRESENTATION. Chelsea in the first lane with the green band


Grade 5 PRESENTATION

GRADE 6 PRESENTATION

To grow up with a healthy sense of self-worth and the ability to see themselves as basically good people in the not-too-distant future, children need a lot of good experiences and chances to improve their skills.

The intellectual, social, and personal development of children absolutely requires them to have these kinds of possibilities.





After presenting their demonstrations, the children participated in a variety of activities, and they had a lot of fun doing things like receiving free ice cream and porridge. Then, following their activity in the morning, they participated in a second activity in the afternoon, which was the Coronation of the King and Queen of Hearts 2013.

Even though I couldn't watch the show in the afternoon, I'm sure that every contestant deserves to win.

As a side note, I've attached the film that was shown during my daughter's presentation; I hope you enjoy it. Enjoy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CHILD'S PLAY Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design