kids' activities, camps, education, schools and etc.....

64th FOUNDATION DAY of CVAES

Time to get ready and early for the 64th FOUNDATION DAY of my kid's school.







CESAREO VILLA-ABRILLE ELEM. SCHOOL(CVAES) or formerly known as Bucana Elem. School is located at Bucana Trading Blvd.,Davao City.  

My father has taught here for almost 32 years in this school and leave a great LEGACY.  His great intellectual knowledge in EDUCATION made him so popular to his students.  That even if he is now a retired teacher his NAME always give great influence to his former students and some teachers colleagues.


Mr. JUAN P. PAL and CHELSEA
Picture taken last year 2012

When he retired, that is the year 2005, the school renamed its name to CVAES.   I don't know how they come up with this 64th FOUNDATION OF CVAES as far as I know since my father teach there it is still called BUCANA ELEM. SCHOOL.  Well anyway I hope someone will enlighten me here. 

Since my eldest daughter Mikaela is sick for almost a week she did not participate from school presentation but she was there taking pictures of her sister Chelsea and other presentations from different levels.


KINDER PRESENTATION

GRADE 3 PRESENTATION 

GRADE 4 PRESENTATION
Chelsea at the first lane with green band
Grade 5 PRESENTATION

GRADE 6 PRESENTATION

Great exposure for children and developing their talents is a good way of nurturing them to have self-esteem, and to accept themselves as basically good people in the near future.

Children need this opportunities in their intellectual, social, and personal aspect of growing.




There were lots of activities happened, children have great fun after their presentation the likes of giving of free ice cream and porridge.  Then after their morning activity another activity happened in the afternoon, the Coronation of King and Queen of Hearts 2013.

I didn't have time to watch the show in the afternoon but I'm sure all of them deserves to win.

By the way here is the video from my daughter's presentation, hope you like it.  Enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment