kids' activities, camps, education, schools and etc.....

FIRE ONE BULLET GET TWO BIRDS and more....

TO KILL TWO BIRDS AND ONE STONE is an idiomatic expression that I always heard from my father.  Or FIRE ONE BULLET GET TWO BIRDS. It means that solving two problems at one time with a single action.

My two kids love to have VARSITY JACKETS and ANDROID TABLET.  All I have to do is to buy them both, only problem is that I don't have enough money for their gift. My money is in my PayPal account and for this rush shopping spree left I didn't have a choice but to buy the gadgets online.

So as promised I bought their gadgets online at LAZADA.  Good thing I still avail their unbeatable deals-UP to 50% off!


PINK COVER for CHELSEA, my youngest.
BLUE COVER for MIKAELA, my eldest.
BOTH ARE WHITE ANDROID TABLET. 

And for their varsity jackets I have to buy it at the mall, wherein they can fit it personally and choose their favorite color.


VIOLET/YELLOW for CHELSEA
PINK/WHITE for MIKAELA
All are happy to receive their gifts one-by-one.  They even forget to say "THANK YOU".  Hahahahaha...funny kids.

Firing one bullet and getting all the things in one, really a great HELP for us mothers.  As long as we know how to limit our budget and as little we can give back to our children it is already a BIG BANG from one BULLET that we have.  No regrets at all, see my kids glowing faces and hearing their laughter playing with their tablets and seeing them using their varsity jackets every time they go out from our house, it's a JOY to me.

And hoping that they will still maintain their good grades in school.



~HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!~

2 comments:

  1. just bought my daughter as well her own tablet earlier!! haha whatta a lucky kids indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are lucky to have a generous mom like you. Just train them to have self discipline and everything will be okay.

    ReplyDelete