kids' activities, camps, education, schools and etc.....

SCRAPBOOK FOR CHELSEA

Project...projects...all we have to do is to make projects for our kids.  That is one of our responsibilities as parents.

My youngest wants me to make her a SCRAPBOOK. Well that is my line. When I was still in my primary and secondary years I am fond of making scrapbooks.  Different kind of a scrapbook.

But for my Chelsea she wanted me to make...

A SCRAPBOOK ABOUT 

HATCH ANIMALS

BORN ALIVE ANIMALS

It is an easy job for me.  First I research online take all the pictures and topic needed for her scrapbook.  And print it.


Then I put a plastic paper fastener to bind it together. Then I sew 2 small buttons to make a lock on her scrapbook.



I put some cut out pictures onto her scrapbook to make it more beautiful.


Finish product.



    

0 comments:

Post a Comment