Sunday, August 12, 2012

SCRAPBOOK FOR CHELSEA

The only thing left for us to do is come up with some fun projects for our children to work on. As parents, this is one of the tasks that we have.

My youngest child has requested that I create a SCRAPBOOK for her. To put it simply, that is my stance. Making scrapbooks was a hobby of mine when I was in elementary school and later in high school. A unique variation on the scrapbook format.

On the other hand, for my daughter Chelsea, she requested that I make a scrapbook.

A SCRAPBOOK

HATCH ANIMALS

BORN ALIVE ANIMALS

It is a simple task for me to complete. I started by doing some research online and collecting all of the photographs and topics that are necessary for her scrapbook. Also, print it out.


After that, I attached it all together with a paper clip made of plastic. After that, I created a lock for her scrapbook by stitching together two miniature buttons.



I decorated her scrapbook by sticking on a few pictures I had cut out of magazines.



The completed project.



    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CHILD'S PLAY Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design