kids' activities, camps, education, schools and etc.....

ALIVE, ALERT and ENTHUSIASTIC

One American past time is BOWLING.  For many years or decade so I say, it has also become one fave past time of the Filipino. Through good occasions and bad within this country, you will find no signs and symptoms of the sport's growth slowing down lower. Bowling continues to be popular for any very long time, and permanently reason.  


Photo credit to rosebowllegends


The game is simple for anybody to get, whether youthful or old, wealthy or poor, man or woman. 


Like my daughter, Mikaela.  She is fond of playing bowling with her friends and cousins. 


Mikay with her BOWLING BALL and  BOWLING SHOES





MIKAY in ACTION...


Though she had asthma she insisted to play bowling.  Very energetic girl.  I thought asthma will stop her from the game, I was wrong.  She finishes the game with higher scores.  And I am very proud of her.




Bowling is fun when you have your friends with you.  You will hear them laughing, sure to say they all are starters, newbies to the game.  But they handle it naturally, as if they are PRO. 





Even me and her sister Chelsea is having fun watching them play.



Bowling for kids is fun and at the same time exercising their body makes them more alive, alert and enthusiastic!

They can play bowling in the virtual world, by using their personal computers or laptops just for practice.....

bowling game for kids is even more fun with Boowa to cheer you on! Play this bowling game for kids and see how many pins fall. Strike ! Children will love this activity. Can you spare some time to play this bowling game for kids ?


boowakwala

1 comment:

  1. I hope they add more bowling lanes here. For a time, bowling was my favorite sport and I'm happy when I played again, I still have the right bowling form.

    ReplyDelete